My love of spicy baby back ribs had started when I got a chance to eat it during my friend’s birthday last month. I don’t usually eat a lot of food during dinner for I’ve been always watching my diet but because of too much curiosity, I was being attracted to its presentation that was especially prepared by her mother.
It was just so yummy to look at and I failed to stop my hand of getting a fork and successfully give myself a bite into it. You know what happened after that single bite? I just keep on biting a lot more of it and eat left the plate so clean and empty.
You may laugh so hard of my story but its just the reality and I am not even denying it. LOL. So after that small gathering, I asked her mom about the recipe and how to cook it the way she did. Few weeks later, I tried to make it and my whole family appreciate it the way I do. So that made me decide to share this yummy recipe and hopefully you would like it too.
This spicy baby back ribs are seasoned with different spices I listed below and being roasted in an oven. It’s delicious scent will surely make your family think that they will be eating a lot for dinner just the way I did.
Spicy Baby Back Ribs Recipe
6 lbs. of baby back ribs
1/4 cup of hot paprika
2 tbsp. of kosher salt
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1/4 cup of fresh chili powder
6 minced garlic cloves
2 tbsp. of ground cumin
1 tbsp. of dry mustard
1 tsp. of cayenne pepper
4 cups of barbecue sauce of your choice
- Using your fingers, pull and remove those thin papery skins on each baby back ribs.
- In a small medium-sized bowl, combine the chili powder, garlic, paprika, salt, cayenne, mustard, sugar and cumin then mix it well.
- Using mixture, rub all over the ribs with it then cover and refrigerate overnight.
- After that, preheat an oven into 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put the ribs meat side up in one layer on other sheet pans then bake it until tender for up to 4 hours.
- Remove the ribs from oven 30 minutes before they are done and brush them with your favorite barbecue sauce. Bake again until tender and serve with additional sauce on the side or a piece of bread.
Thank you so much guys of patiently reading my story and learning this recipe. Hope you enjoy this spicy baby back ribs recipe too.