Thai-Prawn Salad, is a recipe I want to share with you because it is all in one recipe. Which has carbohydrates, protein and vegetables that makes us healthy eating. This Thai-Prawn Salad recipe is one of my favorite because I love the prawns and the vegetables on it which is also my favorite. Aside from that, I love it taste too. Now, I want you to try this at home. I will share the ingredients and procedure of Thai-Prawn Salad for you some idea about this.
Hailey’s Best Thai-Prawn Salad
200 grams sotanghon or Chinese vermicelli
1 tablespoon oil
2 cloves chopped garlic
1 inch piece of garlic, chopped finely
1 bird’s eye chili (labuyo), seeded and chopped finely
450 grams prawns, peeled and intact with tails
2 cups snow peas
8 pieces baby corn, halved lengthwise
4 stalks spring onions, sliced very thinly
1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
1 stalk lemon grass, shredded thinly
1 tablespoon chopped spring onions
1 tablespoon fish sauce
1 tablespoon soy sauce
3 tablespoons oil
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- Simmer water in a large cooking bowl until it boil then soak the noodles and cover it for 5 minutes.
- Drain the noodles then refresh it with cold water. Drain it and put in a large dish.
- Combine all the ingredients and the dressing as well. Blend together.
- Heat oil in a medium pan then sauté the garlic, chili, and ginger then add prawns with them and cook it until the color of the prawns will change. Cook it for 3 minutes.
- Stir thoroughly the snow peas, young corn, spring onions, and sesame seeds. Toss thoroughly to mix it well.
- Set aside the noodles on a serving platter. Top it with cooked prawns and slowly drizzle it with the dressing. Lastly. Garnish it with lemon grass or fresh parsley.
And now, you had the ideas on how to prepare this Thai-prawn Salad. It serves good for 4 persons with just 10 minutes preparation time and 15 minutes cooking time. That’s how Thai-Prawn Salad recipe is easy and quick to cook. I will give you some tips on how the quickest way to make an oil and vinegar dressing. In a bottle, put an oil and vinegar then drizzle it to the combined ingredients. Cover tightly and after a while, serve it to your family or friends and I’m sure they will like it.